Saturday, November 2, 2019

5-19-2473 Lisa vs. Paula (House Party Catfight)

Lisa vs. Paula
(House Party Catfight)
Late in the afternoon Doctor Green gets another invite for us to attend a house party a few blocks off the boulevard. Once again  two women are going to settle a long standing grudge, in front of a crowd of people, many of them dressed as men!  Ishmael spends the night with the winner.  In the morning Doctor Green tells him about a fight venue in Suburbia called “The Lounge.”  A cocktail lounge that features a ring for women to fight in.  It’s strictly for amateurs and rarely allows anyone with a pro card to fight, though an exception is being made if I come spend a day there watching fights.   We exit the house party, where many party goers are still passed out all over, and after grabbing breakfast at a little burger joint, we make our way towards The Lounge, which gets us a little closer to the wall separating Suburbia from the Outer City. 






















(AUTHOR'S NOTE:  This was yet another commission that I did sometime around 2007 or so.  For a few years I was VERY active with paid commissions, though truth be told I always prefer to do my own stories.  This one was pretty fun though.  Also it should be noted that this is one of only two series I've ever done that features complete nudity.  I don't know why but full nudity is actually a major turn off to me.  I also think thongs are disgusting.  

4 comments:

  1. I know this is an earlier work but you captured the need for fems to attack each others assets…great action

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! One great thing about commissions, (other than getting paid for my work) is it gives some variety to my stories, as I tend to stick to the same patterns when left to my own devices.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic story, absolutely perfect. Appartment fights are thrilling. The scenes totally fit and it is fun to watch. Thank you for this work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it and happy you visited my blog! Stop by any time!

      Delete