Thursday, October 31, 2019

5-7-2473 Janette vs. Nico

Janette vs. Nico
(The Badlands)
In the morning Nina leaves and I go out to watch one more fight before continuing my journey down the river. Nico kills Janette. I fuck her and then we reboard out water craft and continue our journey down the river.  Soon we have left the gladiator area and after a few miles of forest, we break out into what appears to be farmland, though roughly attended to.  As soon as we get out of the woods we park the water craft for the night. Doctor Green says he is already detecting information about fights taking place out here in this farm area, and that once we pass through that wee will be in the outskirts of Suburbia, which is technically a part of the Greater Metro Green Tower City.  We hang out on the deck of the craft for a while and take in a beautiful sunset, then I retire to my bed for the night.  
















No comments:

Post a Comment