Monday, December 30, 2019

9-9-2473 Brandi vs. Savannah


(The Bloody Mattress)

“LADIES AND ISHMAEL!!! WELCOME TO THE BLOODY MATTRESS!  TODAY WE WILL BE STARTING OUT WITH…A HIGH NOON DEATH MATCH!!!”

The crowd explodes with excitement and women surge up against the cage, pounding on it with their fists rhythmically.

“DEATH MATCH! DEATH MATCH! DEATH MATCH! DEATH MATCH!” The crowd steps away from the cage when an armed city mod approaches them with her tazer pointer out.

“NOW APPROACHING THE CAGE…IN THE HEART PRINT PANTIES AND WHITE SOCKS…BRANDI!!!”

The cute little red haired brawler trots quickly down the aisle towards the fighting cage, stopping to climb into my lap for a make out session.

“Mmmmm….” She moans between kisses.  “I’m glad you’re here to watch me end this nasty little bitch.”  I just smile and kiss her.  I’m supposed to always be neutral before and during a fight so that is the part I play. I feel like I’m about to cum in my pants but at that moment Brandi dismounts me.

“Save it for after the fight, baby.”  She coos as she steps away, as if knowing full well I was on the brink of losing my load. As soon as she takes her place on the small cream colored mattress, her announcement is concluded.

“BRANDI IS 19 YEARS OLD!  HER OC RECORD STANDS AT 42 WINS, 9 LOSSES AND 4 KILLS!!!”

The crowd cheers and a few of them begin chanting Brandi’s name.

“BRANDI! BRANDI! BRANDI! BRANDI”

“AND NOW…APPROACHING THE FIGHTING CAGE…IN THE PINK PANTIES AND MATCHING SOCKS….SAVANNAH!!!”

The slightly younger girl strolling down the aisle gets a fair amount of cheers from the crowd.  In her short few months here she has already made a good name for herself.  She comes up to me and givers Brandi an icy stare as she swings one leg over me and mounts me, kissing me while continuing to glare at Brandi, who is seething with hatred.  This is going to be a NASTY fight, I can tell already.  After a couple minutes Savannah finally dismounts me and steps up into the cage.  As soon as she enters the door is closed and locked and the two young females stand on opposite sides of the small mattress glaring at each other, their breasts heaving up and down as they excitedly gasp in deep breaths of air.  The anticipation in the small venue is electrifying as everyone waits for the fight to begin.

“SAVANNAH IS ALSO 19 YEARS OLD!  HER OC RECORD STANDS AT 9 WINS…4 LOSSES…AND 2 KILLS!!!”

It seems like the crowd is pretty evenly divided now as to who they are rooting for. 

“FIGHTERS, STEP UP AND STAND BREAST TO BREAST.  NO ATTACKS UNTIL THE BELL IS RUNG!”

Brandi and Savannah each take one slow deliberate step forward, then another.  Their hardened nipples brush together as their chests heave up and down.  They stare into each other’s eyes.   Some heated words are exchanged but nobody can hear it over the cacophony of shouts and cheers in the small crowded fighting venue.

DING! DING! DING!












































2 comments:

  1. I'm surprised this ended in a facesit. I remember you not being big on those though I always find them hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually Brandi's signature finishing move. This is just the first time I have drawn a full death match set with her.

      Delete