Wednesday, August 14, 2019

6-21-2475 The Arrival of Patti

Sugar vs. Tia
6-21-2475  I close my day out with the final bout of the day at The Poison Lair, a non death match between Tia and Sugar. 


Sugar is absolutely NO match for the brutal Tia, who backs her into the ropes and pummels her mercilessly until the young jobber pisses herself in fear and finally drops unconscious to her butt.  Tia invites me over to her place to celebrate her easy victory.  Unsurprisingly she leaves the red light on and her door unlocked as she is unsatisfied from the effortless destruction of Sugar. 

(Tia’s Bedroom)


We're just about to get down to business when a ginger haired girl I've never seen before strolls through Tia's open bedroom door.  



















The newcomer's name is Patti and the next day she gets her Pro Fighter's card and assembles her fighting outfit.  She has made a dangerous enemy in Tia though, and I am looking forward to an even fight between the two.  




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I do "bedroom fights" quite frequently in my stories but this is one is a little different in that Patti sneaks up on her foe and Tia never even really knows who is attacking her.

      Delete