Friday, August 2, 2019

1-1-2480 Emily vs. Gina

The net match up is a non death fight between Emily and Gina. 

(EDITOR'S NOTE:  It may be of interest to some folks that this was not only the first set I did in this tournament, it also marks, in a way, the beginning of my current Green Tower City continuity.  It was after one of my many hiatuses of drawing that I became inspired to start a new series, and the drawing of Emily standing at her corner of the mat began a long time period of relatively productivity that has continued to this day. It was during the drawing of this series that I began to conceive of a way to bring all my earlier drawing sets and characters into one universe.)

Emily vs. Gina

























1 comment:

  1. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! Emily might come to regret this decision someday when Gina comes back seeking revenge. She may not show that same mercy

    ReplyDelete