Sunday, August 4, 2019

Random Stuff part 1

Here are some random pics that I have done.  Some of them are part of sets that I don't normally post anymore due to the fact that they don't really fit into my current Green Tower City continuity.  Others are old or unfinished work.

This was the original final panel of Alicia vs Lori.  I don't use it any more because it doesn't work with the current timeline.


Here is one of my very few attempts to use paints.  I very much prefer pencils and pens. 











These next three are form a collaborative project I was doing with another catfight artist back in the golden days when Yahoo Groups were still pretty cool.  This was as far as we got on it. 



And last but not least, as short commission piece I did fro someone years ago. 













2 comments:

  1. nice "founds"
    Those are completely new to me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of them have not yet been included in my overall Green Tower City continuity, which is really my over driving obsession at the moment so I don't really use them for anything. (But of course I keep all my artwork and eventually I may find ways to tie these random pics into the stories.

      Delete