Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Nikki vs. Toni 5-14-2473

Nikki vs. Toni
About halfway across the sprawling area called Suburbia I finally get to a legitimate fighting arena.  A large square building called “The Velvet Rope.”  An older woman Toni,  about 35 is fighting a much younger woman she despises named Nikki.  After a decent back and froth brawl Toni defeats Nikki and takes me back to her place with her for the night.  She tells me she has always aspired to be a pro fighter in the city but has no training, and went to school for other purposes.  Now her plan is to spend a little more time training in the Outer City and once she has won a few victories there she will eventually make her way into The Inner City where she is certain she will have an impressive fighting career.  We spend the day together at her house.  In the morning I take my leave, and continue my way across Suburbia.   
























4 comments:

  1. This is very entertaining to me. I would have made the story line more sexual but the brutality was a nice touch. I think I might have hung the blond in the print in a corner and pummeled her until security pulled the girl in green off her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it! This was pretty much the last thing I did that wasn't topless at least.

      Delete
  2. That's great but you should write these stories down as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything posted here is saved in multiple locations.

      Delete