Wednesday, August 21, 2019

CLAUDIA


From a long line of fighting clone mothers, Claudia immediately takes to fighting at a young age.  In Academy she sticks to singles combat, never having much use for teamwork.  Though she stays in Academy until graduation, she sneaks into the Outer City any chance she gets and fights in the sleazy underground circuit, making a decent name for herself before she even turns 18. She easily makes it through the Wall on her 18th birthday and begins her pro career just a couple days later.  


LINKS TO FULL STORIES FEATURING CLAUDIA:





2 comments:

  1. Hey there,

    was afk for some time because of a vacation.
    Thanks for posting that Claudia related stuff you have.
    Unfortunately its not my Claudia.

    But anyway keep up the great work.

    take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I am going to get to my commission requests soon. I have a ton so I need to get started.

      Delete