Friday, October 18, 2019

Favorite Victory Poses Part 1

SPOILER ALERT:  SOME OF THESE ARE FROM STORIES I HAVE NOT YET POSTED:

(So if that actually matters to you, which I doubt, maybe just skip this blog post for now.) 

As far as action poses go, the one I have drawn the most times, without question, is the all important victory pose.  In fact I have done several single panel stories, which I typically refer to as "One Shots" in which the entire story can be inferred from the depiction of the end of the fight, where one girl is standing victorious over the loser.  

It is hard for me to pick a favorite "victory pose"  but the one I think I use the most often is the standard loser on back, winner standing with arms up and foot planted firmly on the chest or stomach of the loser. 






There are other variations of this of course, such as foot on face.





Foot on crotch.



Loser face down.  


There is also of course the "Knee on Loser" poser:




"Straddling the Loser":





"Crouching Over Loser":



"Standing Over Loser": 




"Walking Away From Loser:" 





"Displaying Loser": 




"Loser on the Ropes"




"Loser Being Dragged Away"




"Multiple Losers"




"Double Teamed Losers"



And of course, anything else I can think of:







The most important thing for me is that there is a clear winner and a clear loser.  What pose do you like best?  







4 comments: