Wednesday, October 23, 2019

9-7-2477 Kara vs. Sandra Sorority Girl Showdown

Sorority Girl Showdown
Kara vs. Sandra

I take a day trip out into Suburbia to accept an invite to a college Sorority.   Even girls who aren't in Academy and have no plans to enter into professional fighting are prone to engage in combat with each other, and in regular college girl from rival Sororities frequently hold grudge fights.  This one is bound to be particularly nasty and I have been invited out to fulfill my usual capacity of rewarding the victor of the fight. 























10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Wow I did this one so long ago I forget about it sometimes!

      Delete
    2. Should upload this to DeviantArt, I bet people would go wild for it

      Delete
    3. I'm being very careful of what I post to DA these days. I got booted last year for "death match" stuff, so I am keeping those types of stories just for my blog. My true fans will always find it. ;)

      Delete
    4. Interesting, I have "death match" stuff on my page but i've never had any issue

      Delete
    5. It's kind of random I think. I got away with posting pretty much whatever I wanted for a long time and had a pretty good following, but then one day BAM, all my work gone. (As far as the posting I had done, obviously all my work exists elsewhere) I had posted a pretty brutal fight. It's the Nicole vs. Yasmine fight that got me kicked off. The one rule even I myself have in this ridiculous fantasy world is that ALL these girls are willing. They love to fight, and they love to kill, but of course, in any fight there is always a loser.

      Delete
    6. Yeah, it's like all of the fighters signed up for this and there is only kind of outcome. It's a fight to the finish. No other way to truly establish dominance

      Delete
    7. Maybe I should make a side directory just for all my Death Matches so people can find them easily.

      Delete