Friday, November 1, 2019

5-18-2473 Ashley vs. Ginger (Slumber Party Fight)

Ashley vs. Ginger
(Slumber Party Fight)
We continue our leisurely stroll across Suburbia, stopping here or there to check out various sights, and while I am enjoying a burger and fries at a little diner, Doctor Green picks up a reading for a fight possibly about to take place.  A bunch of 18 year olds are apparently hosting a slumber party in which two life long enemies are to strip down to their panties and fight for the entertainment of the rest.  Someone has heard of our presence in the area and we are invited to attend.  I finish up my meal and we are on our way.  This side trip will set us back a little bit, as it requires us to back track about half a mile, but I don’t mind as I am thoroughly enjoying our time here in Suburbia. Ashley defeats Ginger after a nasty back and forth brawl.  I fuck her in front of all the other cheering girls while Ginger is drug off to the hospital.  Afterwards Ashley and I retire to a small bedroom in the back of the house where we will spend the night together.  We engage in sexual intercourse several more times throughout the night and in between sleeping or fucking sessions she tells me about other fights she’s had throughout her life and how, like so many other girls I have met since my return to Earth, she hopes to one day be a professional fighter in Green Tower City.  In the morning I wake up long before anyone else, and Doctor Green and I make our way quietly out into the early morning dawn.   



















No comments:

Post a Comment