Saturday, November 9, 2019

Solar System Queen Tournament

Around the end of the last century I started (and finished) a 16 girl Elimination Tournament that was directly inspired by my re-reading of my collection of the complete Marvel Star Wars comic book run which was a staple of my childhood.  As an adult I managed to collect all 107 regular issues, 3 annuals and a 3 part mini series for Return of The Jedi.  I'd had this idea of a alien girls fighting or some sort of galactic crown early on in my drawings, but only ever completed 4 rather rough panels of this concept.  This time I actually managed to complete an entire 16 girl elimination tournament over the course of a couple years.  Enjoy!






SOLAR SYSTEM QUEEN TOURNAMENT 

FIGHT ONE:  Cora Shane vs. Laithe Zot




FIGHT TWO: Holly Griffiths vs. Shellaria




FIGHT THREE Illandria Ni-So vs. Zoot Magnar



























No comments:

Post a Comment