Wednesday, December 18, 2019

9-3-2474 Harmony vs. Tiffany


(The Bloody Mattress)

It’s 12:30 pm and I have just finished satisfying the victorious Inga.  Her dead opponent has been dragged from the fighting cage and will be dumped out back for the muto-dogs that roam the alleys of the Outer City at night.  By morning there will be no trace of her, though Inga took her panties as a trophy to be hang on the wall over her bed.   (Common practice for female fighters who have won death matches.)  The raven haired winner smiles up at me as I finish her off and the bloodthirsty women surrounding the cage cheer.  Inga kisses me and trots out of the cage without a word. I go back to my private seat right next to the fighting cage.  I am brought another gin n' tonic, my drink of choice for the day. 

“LADIES AND ISHMAEL!  THE TIME HAS COME FOR OUR NEXT BOUT!” 

The crowd roars it’s approval. 

“THIS IS TO BE A GRUDGE FIGHT TO THE FINISH!”

More cheers and rattling of the fighting cage. 

“NOW APPROACHING THE FIGHTING CAGE…IN THE LIGHT GREEN TERRICLOTH PANTIES…..HARMONY!!!”



I didn’t think it was possible for the crowd to be louder, but they prove me wrong.  Wild screams of approval meet my little black haired fighting queen.  Harmony has made one of the most impressive records for herself in Green Tower City history in just a couple months.  The crowd LOVES her and I have to admit so do I.  I’m supposed to always remain neutral when watching these fights, as I am expected to reward whichever girl wins with sex after the fight, but secretly there are girls I like more than others.  Of course, I don’t know who her opponent is yet, just that it’s someone Harmony has a specific grudge with.  Then again, who doesn’t she have a grudge with these days?  Harmony sidles over to me, lifts a leg, and plops onto me, wrapping her legs around me and locking lips with me aggressively.  The crowd cheers. 

“Keep it hard for me baby.”  She coos as she dismounts me and steps into the cage.  As per Bloody Mattress protocol, she walks to the opposite side of the small peach colored mattress.  Surprisingly the mattress is still clean.  The last bout, a High Noon Death Match, was ended with a quick neck snap, though not before the day’s Bloody Mattress rules were clearly established.  Today is the strictest level.  ALL fighting must take place on the mattress or both combatants will be tazered unconscious until they wake up.  Harmony nervously shifts her weight from one foot to the other, sinking deep down into the mattress as she anxiously awaits her opponent.

“HARMONY….IS 18 YEARS OLD!  HER OC RECORD STANDS AT 41 WINS…..8 LOSSES….AND 7 KILLS!!!”


The crowd roars and chants Harmony’s name. 

“AND NOW…..APPROACHING THE FIGHTING CAGE….IN THE ROSE COLORED PANTIES…..TIFFANY!!!!”


“OOohhhh” I think to myself as the sultry Tiffany strolls nonchalantly down the aisle towards the cage.  This is going to be a good fight.  These two have been at each other’s throats ever since I arrived here months ago.  As a mater of fact the last time they faced off was in Harmony’s bedroom, and Tiffany won.  It’s no wonder Harmony challenged her to a rematch.  I find myself feeling relieved this isn’t a death match.  Harmony is amazing but so is Tiffany.  Whichever one of them wins this fight, I end up a winner afterwards.  Tiffany makes a big show of climbing into my lap, keeping her eyes on the stewing Harmony the whole time.  She dry humps me in my chair for a couple seconds, almost making me lose my load in my pants, but she expertly lifts up at the key moment.  Harmony just glares at her with murderous intent.  Tiffany sways her hips at me as she dismounts me and makes her way into the cage, standing on the opposite side as Harmony.  Both girls have hard nipples and icy glares.  All their attention is on each other now.  The tension in the venue is palpable.  I wouldn’t be surprised if an illegal kill ends up taking place here today.

“TIFFANY IS 18 YEARS OLD!  HER OC RECORD STANDS AT 53 WINS…24 LOSSES…AND 9 KILLS!!!”

The cage door is shut and locked.  Now the crowd seems pretty evenly divided as far as who they are cheering for.  I know this will change by the end of the fight.  Everyone loves a winner. 

“YOU’RE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL TONIGHT WHORE!!!”  Harmony suddenly screams across the small mattress at her hated enemy.



“OH YEAH!?!!  WHOSE GONNA SEND ME THERE, YOU?!?  HA!”

DING! DING! DING!


















 DING! DING! DING!


“WE HAVE A WINNER……HARMONY!!!”

The crowd goers wild as I am let into the fighting cage.  Harmony looks up at me with her one eye that isn’t puffed close and pants with exhaustion, her perky round breasts rising and falling as she sucks in air.

“I WON BABY! I WON!”  She moans as I walk over to her and help her to her feet.  She presses one foot down on Tiffany’s neck as she collapses against me, showing me that she could end this bitch right now if this was a death match.  Then she kisses me.  Suddenly her legs are around me and I lower her to the mattress, right next to her vanquished enemy, and gently grant the victorious but wounded and exhausted female gladiator her just reward to the delight of the spectators.  This has been a great day so far, and it’s not even 1:00 yet!  

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEXT STORY IN THE TIMELINE

No comments:

Post a Comment