Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Random Stuff

This blog post will be the home for all the random catfight art I have done over the years that is either REALLY old, unfinished, or simply does not fit into the timeline in any way that I can reasonably think of.  

First off is my REALLY old work.  I started making drawings of girls fighting each other around the time of the "Summer of  Batman" (1989)  I myself would have been around 15 years old or so, which makes these drawings over 30 years old at the time of this writing!









In those early days I always had big plans for these drawings, planning to expand them into full stories with an interconnected back story, but I never got very far on it.  I did start a sort of Alien Girl tournament that I meant to be a full series, but only did 4 panels.  This was an early precursor to my Solar System Queen Tournament.






Over the years I have started many projects that have never been finished.  Here for the first time, I will post all this unfinished work for whoever might enjoy seeing it.  I do have many other unfinished works, but these ones in particular are not likely to be finished at this point. 

































Around 2005 I got my first internet worthy computer and was overwhelmed by the interest in female fighting.  I also found that there were many other who shared my passion for drawing female fights and I befriended a few of them.  These next panels were supposed to be a collaboration with another artist but we never got very far on it.  




I also took a couple commissions from a guy who loved BIG women.  He was a good customer and I did a few pieces for him.  As I don't particularly like drawing BIG women, I made a compromise with him for my first assignment, and had it be a big vs. small fight. 













He enjoyed the series but Black Betty wasn't really that big, so I beefed the girls up for the other commissions I did for him.  He also preferred shorter series. (W.H.E.W. stands for World Heavyweight Extreme Wrestling) and was his creation.  






























And the rest of this stuff is just random.  At the bottom of the post is a link to my earliest 16 girl elimination tournament.  (In fact, from this post you can browse through pretty much every thing I have ever done by following the links at the bottom of each blog.) 



























































No comments:

Post a Comment